Prime Day is NOW
Prime Day is for prime members only. But you can get a 30-day free trial here and be good to go for prime day without even paying the annual membership fee. Although it is completely worth it.
- 1 Dumbbell Deals
- 2 Elliptical, Recumbent, Upright Bike Deals
- 3 Treadmill Deals
- 4 More Bowflex Deals
- 5 Other Deals
- 6 Protein and Nutrition Deals
- 7 Getting Yourself Ready for the Sale
- 8 Hit the Ground Running with Amazing Fitness Deals
- 9 Be Ready for Lightning Deals and Special Incentives
- 10 It Pays to Get a Head Start
- Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell – 20% off regular price
- Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs $98
- CAP Barbell 150-lb Rubber Hex Dumbbell Weight Set
- j/fit Rubber Hex Dumbbell 90 pound 38% off
- Perform Better Single Rubber Hex Dumbbell 25% off
- SPRI Deluxe Rubber Dumbbell 50-pound
Elliptical, Recumbent, Upright Bike Deals
- Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike – 30% off
- Schwinn 170 Upright Bike – 30% off
- Sunny Health & Fitness ASUNA 6100 Sprinter Cycle $175 off
- Life Fitness IC2 Indoor Cycle, Black $400 off
- ProForm Studio Bike Trainers $500 off
- Bowflex BXE116 Elliptical 30% off
- Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical 30% off
- Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer 20% off
- Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike 20% off
- Nautilus U614 Upright Bike 20% off
- Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike 11% off
More Bowflex Deals
- The Bowflex Xceed Home Gym 20% off
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 University of Michigan 30% off
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 University of Florida 30% off
- The Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Florida State University 30% off
- The Bowflex HVT 30% off
- The Bowflex 5.1 Adjustable Weight Bench $50 off
- The Bowflex SelectTech 3.1 Adjustable Bench $40 off
- Sunny Health & Fitness Water Rowing Machine Rower $80 off
- Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer
- Velocity Exercise Magnetic Rower
Protein and Nutrition Deals
- DHEA 50 mg Supplement – a whopping 62% off in this lightening deal
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder – 5% off the regular, subscription price. Not much but if you use it regularly it helps.
Flex your fingers and clean off your screens, because the 2018 Amazon Prime Day is right around the corner. Taking an early start at 6pm Pacific Time on July 16th this year’s sale will run a full thirty hours, powering straight through July 17th until the stroke of midnight.
Quickly taking a lead position as one of the most popular shopping days of the year, Amazon Prime Day takes the crash-through-door pricing of Black Friday sales and combines it with the shop-in-your-pajamas convenience of Cyber Monday, for an unforgettable summer shopping marathon.
2018 marks the fourth annual Amazon Prime Day, which was first introduced in 2015 as a 24-hour shopping event exclusive to members of the Amazon Prime community.
Despite a social media lashing from disgruntled customers about deals that sold out too quickly, the 2015 sale made Amazon history for record-breaking numbers. The company reported an incredible “398 items ordered per second” to reach a total of a whopping 34.4 million items ordered during the sale day.
Getting Yourself Ready for the Sale
Needless to say, the final numbers gave Amazon all the encouragement they needed to repeat the sale in the years since. Keeping what worked well from the first sale and introducing new ideas, the company has created a high level of excitement and anticipation for this year’s event. Here are a few highlights that will help guide you through it.
- The sale day is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. Non-Prime customers can start a 30-day trial membership to participate in Prime Day. (Students get a 6-month trial membership.)
- New deals come along fast and furious, as frequently as every five minutes.
- Download the Amazon app to watch for your favorite deals. Deals are posted in “upcoming” 24 hours in advance. Click “watch this deal” to set your alert. The app will notify you when your favorite deals go live.
- Amazon uses their top-selling trends to choose items for the Prime Day event.
Don’t be discouraged by “100% claimed.” Some shoppers are quick to claim, but change their mind at checkout. If a deal is showing all inventory claimed, join the waitlist. You’ll get an alert on your cell if more stock becomes available.
Hit the Ground Running with Amazing Fitness Deals
Granted, Amazon promises to have something for everybody, offering a varied range of specials and hot deals across 40 popular categories. Prime Day 2018 is offering up some incredible fitness deals to get the heart racing. It’s worth tracking, particularly for specialty items that you’ve always wanted. You’ll kick yourself if you miss out on the deep discounts on fitness. Here’s a very small sampling of last year’s fantastic opportunities to get you on track.
More than just a smartwatch, it works with Android and iOS operating systems and is a complete fitness tracker. Detailing important aspects of your overall lifestyle, it counts everything from the number of steps you take to the number of calories you consume. And it does it all with a sense of fashion, rather than a typical, bulky looking device.
Sleek and stylish, the tan leather wristband and delicate gold detailing made this item a coveted treasure. Originally priced at $195, it was a steal once it was discounted by 50% to $97.50 during Prime Day 2016.
Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband – No 2018 deal running yet
A brilliant example of wearable fitness tech, this armband does much more than just monitor your heartbeat. Wonderfully compatible with user-friendly apps like MapMyFitness, you can use this armband on long walks or vigorous runs.
It will monitor how far you have traveled as well as the intensity level of your exercising. The Prime Day 2016 price was slashed by almost $80 on this item, allowing customers to snatch it up for a meager $69.95
Fitness enthusiasts were not disappointed by the variety and assortment of items available. For a category that’s tough to discount, Prime Day consumers were rewarded with all the essentials.
Asics Gel Fit Nova Cross-Training Shoes, assorted fitness tank tops and leggings, even Lug Cartwheel Fitness Bags were boasting a 30% discount. From wearable tech to hand-held weights, the category is expected to bring more big smiles and small prices to its customers again this year.
Be Ready for Lightning Deals and Special Incentives
Prime Day likes to make the thrill of the bargain hunt a little exciting by offering different types of deal promotions such as lightning deals.
Like the name implies, lightning deals strike fast. You can view them 24 hours before the sale starts and you can expect a new one to go live every five or more minutes. You will know it’s a lightning deal when you see the timer, counting down how much time you have to claim the deal.
The quantity is limited so keep an eye on the bar across the bottom that tells how quickly the item is being claimed. The deal is gone once the timer runs out or all inventory is claimed, whichever comes first.
When you are searching through Today’s Deals, be on the lookout for spotlight deals as well. These must-have items are from recognized brands and as a rule have generous inventory. These deals are priced to sell and, unlike lightning deals, these products will remain live until all the stock has been sold.
Not a fan of typing? Why not try out the voice deals? Customers who use the Alexa app on devices such as Fire TV, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap, will have access to exclusive voice deals. Alexa is voice responsive shopping app that responds to vocal instructions. Just ask, “Alexa, what are your deals” and hear what exclusive offers are available.
It Pays to Get a Head Start
Don’t wait until the Prime Day sale starts to begin your Prime membership trial. In the days leading up to the sale, Members have access to a host of popular categories at discounted prices. Daily discounts are available leading to sale day for music and video streaming, household items from Prime Pantry and Kindle Unlimited.
2018 promises to be the best Prime Day to date. Greg Greely, Vice President of Amazon Prime, is hoping to attract “a record number of shoppers” to snatch up all the amazing deals. Members are encouraged to browse “Today’s Deals” and click on “Upcoming” 24 hours in advance. This will give members the chance to “watch this deal” to be notified as the wanted merchandise goes live.
So warm up your shopping muscles and stretch out your deal tendons, because Amazon Prime’s shopping Marathon is about to begin.
On your mark, get set…SHOP!